Re: apt-get new helixcode gnome

>>  I disagree!  Helix Gnome is *way* better than the old Debian Gnome
>>  packages were.  It's worth the upgrade!
> And exactly what is so much better if I may ask?

   Having installed Helixcode on a couple of users' Debian machines, they
were thrilled with it.  I wondered the same thing, why?

   In my experience, it was due to the fact that the desktop seemed more
"polished."  That, a feeling that it was "different", and especially the
collection of themes were what users liked -- people seem to go for that eye
candy and that can't be denied.

--
 Regards, | Moore's Law: Every 2 years CPU power will double.