Re: 128 bit version of Netscape 4.73

On Mon, Jun 05, 2000 at 09:21:39AM +0000, ktb wrote:
> Rick Macdonald wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Brad wrote:
> >
> > > I went ahead and downloaded the 128-bit versions of both Navigator and
> >
> > How did you download it? Using my current 4.72, I go through the netscape
> > web pages to accept the strong encription but when I click on "I accept"
> > it starts loading the 16MB into the window rather than offering to save to
> > a file. SHIFT-click makes no difference - it's a button not a link.
> >

> You could download what your looking for with an ftp program at --
> ftp.netscape.com
Is there 128-bit version available on their ftp site? I couldn't find it.
There is only an "export" version :-(.
ftp//:ftp.netscape.com/pub/communicator/english/4.73/unix/supported/linux20_glibc2/complete_install/

--
	                      Wojciech M. Zabolotny
	http://www.ise.pw.edu.pl/~wzab  <--> wzab@ise.pw.edu.pl

http://www.debian.org  Use Linux - an OS without "trojan horses" inside