Re: 128 bit version of Netscape 4.73

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, ktb wrote:

> Rick Macdonald wrote:
> >
> > On Sun, 4 Jun 2000, Brad wrote:
> >
> > > I went ahead and downloaded the 128-bit versions of both Navigator and
> >
> > How did you download it? Using my current 4.72, I go through the netscape
> > web pages to accept the strong encription but when I click on "I accept"
> > it starts loading the 16MB into the window rather than offering to save to
> > a file. SHIFT-click makes no difference - it's a button not a link.
> >

> You could download what your looking for with an ftp program at --
> ftp.netscape.com

In the past I've never been able to find the strong encription versions in
the ftp directories.

I let the netscape download complete just now, and it passed the file via
the tmp directory to xv for "viewing". So, I just copied the file from the
/tmp dir (before quitting xv) and now I have 4.73 installed!

...RickM...