Re: Staroffice

Hi Stefan,

Goeman Stefan writes:
> Hello,
>
> I have seen some mails concerning StarOffice.
> Can someone tell me where I can find this package, because I can not find it
> on the Debian distribution
> (or perhaps I am not searching good).

StartOffice is a product of Sun Microsystems (after they bought
StarDivision, anyway).   You sould be able to get it at
http://www.sun.com/staroffice.  You need to download 60-70 Meg.
Best no to use the trusted 300 baud modem...

AFIAK they don't offer debian packages, but installation in /usr/local
or any other place is straight forward and simple.

Regards -- Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
*** "Die Frauen haben es ja von Zeit zu Zeit auch nicht leicht. Wir Männer