Re: staroffice

> I was wondering how I can make my other users be able to use it too
> because when other users try to execute soffice nothing happens.

   As I recall, you have to use an option -- something like "-net" -- on
StarOffice's initial install.  Then each user has to run a "setup", which
copies about 1-2 MB into their home directory.  This is documented somewhere
in StarOffice in a read.me or something.

--
 Regards,  | Tired of forced, expen$ive upgrades and blue screens of
 .         | death?  Long for stability, robustness and efficiency?