Re: woody: Delete key works like back space after my last apt-get.

Shaul Karl <shaulk@israsrv.net.il> wrote:
>I got used to not working with the Delete key becuase it had the
>functionality of a back space. But a few months ago I found out that it
>was fixed. Yet after my last apt-get I found that it is once again
>working exactly as the backspace key.
>Can you advise how to fix it? Why was the fix broken again?

Please read Branden Robinson's recent posting to debian-user (and other
lists), headed:

  IMPORNTANT FIX: Having weird X problems?  Wheel mouse or xterm keys
  not working right?

He gave a patch, and said that this will be fixed in 3.3.6-8.