Re: vga=ask

On Fri, Jun 02, 2000 at 09:39:22AM -0500, A. Scott White wrote:

> > I've set vga=ask in my lilo.conf and run lilo.
> >
> > I've specified the kernel image along with the command line
> > vga=auto at the
> > lilo prompt.
I set vga=ask in my lilo.conf global section with no mention of vga=auto
anywhere and it works fine. After running lilo and rebooting I get a
prompt along the lines of "Press <RETURN> to see available modes or
<SPACE> to continue". When I press return it brings up a list of
available resolutions.

--
The last time I saw him he was walking down Lover's Lane holding his own hand.
		-- Fred Allen