Re: staroffice

In the StarOffice directory where you unpacked the tarball is a README
file that details how to install multiple users.  Each user has to run
setup and install a 2 meg (rather large) base package.
A word of advise: Save your files often.  SO craps out on a regular
basis.  I love the gui, but it's an unpredictable suite.
I'm still looking for Mr. Goodbar...  If anyone has found an Office
Package that can stand up to Office97, I'd love to hear about it.
I'm presently playing with Applix. (Not very strong, but stable.)