Modifying /etc/apt/sources.list

Hello again,
I am trying to add a directory found on ftp.uk.debian.org for Non-US
apps (in my case, I want to download SSH).  Even though I have
downloaded SSH now, I would like the directory added to my sources.list.
I currently have :
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/ potato main contrib non-free

adding "non-US" to this, gives an error about not being able to download
the Packages.gz file.  What line must I add to get the package list from
the UK Debian server for non-US packages ?

Oliver