Re: Printing

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 07:54:36PM +0100, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> Is there an app which helps configure your printer for you? I can't
> remember what its called. Please 'CC' me on a reply.

     magicfilter might be the one you are looking for.  ghostscript
is another one you should download and read the docs for.  gimp-print
is supposed to be wonderful for drivers, and the info to compile it is
there.  But I've looked through the docs for gimp-print (also the bin
and sbin directories) for an hour and cannot find the command to start
it (no man or /usr/doc info I can find either).  ;-)

     Oh...and after you download magicfilter, if dpkg doesn't make you
do it, run /usr/sbin/magicfilterconfig

                                                        _Art