Re: E: Internal Error. Cannot configure a pre-depend?

Your upgrade gives you some trouble, I've had it too, the way I fixed it
is not a real nice way but it worked. I did the following:

Went to the directory where apt downloaded to, used dpkg several times
with all kind of --force options, after lots of puzzling which package I'd
do next and what force option I should use this time, finally... finally
my system was upgraded and running.

If anybody has other ideas, you should probably try those first.

Ron Rademaker