inetd forgot to set...

Hi -Posted yesterday morning with a problem I was having with NFS-common
at boot.  The problem was:
starting NFS common:  statd lockd rpc.statd forgot to set AF_INET in udp
sendmsg. FIX IT!
Just to see I decided to remove the NFS COmmon package.  I did this and
rebooted.  I then noticed that the message had changed to:

inetd forgot to set AF_INET in udp sendmsg.  FIX IT!  I have looke at
inetd files and the man pages for socket, udp, and sendmsg.  I still
can't figure out what I need to tell debian.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Greg