Re: bigots - was Emacs - was Mail/news software

  Peter> Felix Natter wrote:
  >> john s jacobs anderson <jacobs@genehack.org> writes:
  >>
  >> > Oh, I'm with you -- I'll often use vi for small edits, even if
  >> > I have XEmacs open on another desktop, just because doing the
  >> > edit 'in-line' in an xterm fits my work-flow better. Again,
  >> > it's all about choosing the right tool for the job.
  >>
  >> you can do emacs -nw ("no windowing").

  Peter> Or use gnuserv.

Gnuserv is on that eternally-growing list of things that I need to
check out, learn, and integrate into my toolkit. Alas, I'm not there
yet, so I keep reaching for the vi out of habit.

john.

           [ John S Jacobs Anderson ]------><URL:mailto:jacobs@genehack.org>
[ Genehack: Not your daddy's weblog ]------><URL:http://genehack.org>