Re: memory allocation error

With no information provided about the hosts, it is hard for me to think of
anything except the obvious possibilities:

        1. There are more processes running on the box than you think.

        2. Something that is running has a memory leak.

        3. Something is wrong with memory detection in the BIOS or the
kernel, causing Linux to think the host has very little memory.

Since you are .nz and the box is .au, I assume you can't just pop over and
login at the console. But can someone local do that to check the host?

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com