Re: Subject: LS-120 install

i'm actually just trying to get good ol' 1.44 floppies

to work with the LS120 drive. (which have been working
great until now that i'm trying to install debian with
floppies).

i almost got it to work by setting root=/dev/hdd but
it then complained that it couldn't mount my root disk
and that it couldn't find init (i think these were for
different things i tried). i later tried to mount the
root disk that i got from the idepci subdirectory of
the frozen 1.44 disks but wouldn't work...

are the root floppy images supposed to be ext2? i
thought they were but the one i have doesn't seem to
be...

	thomas