Re: [OT] VBS Script Summary (I love you)

If you have sendmail and you want to block this virus, you can just add the
following to your configurations:

HSubject: $>CheckSubject

SCheckSubject
RILOVEYOU       $#error $: 571 This message likely contains a virus.

You will of course also block any legitimate mail with that subject, but ...
You may wish to risk it depending on your situation.