Re: Mail/news software

On Sat, Apr 29, 2000 at 05:05:38PM +0200, Kovacs Istvan wrote:

> The ideal software would be able to handle both mail and news in an
> integrated manner, place incoming and outgoing messages into folders
>
> YARN, when used in combination with a SOUP package handler, is much
> like that (except for the GUI/multi-window part), but I haven't seen a
> Linux version.

I know I used a Linux version of YARN about two or three years ago, look
around.  I know it was a handly & lightweight packet reader!

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://members.xoom.com/JMarkevich

Go ahead, capitalize the T on technology, deify it if it will make you feel
less responsible -- but it puts you in with the neutered, brother, in with
the eunuchs keeping the harem of our stolen Earth for the numb and joyless
hardons of human sultans, human elite with no right at all to be where they
are --"
-- Thomas Pynchon, _Gravity's Rainbow_