Re: php3-mode for xemacs

Quoth martin,
> short question: does anyone know of a php3 mode for xemacs?
>
> developing php3 in html-mode is sort of annoying :-)

Short answer -> not that I know of, but I've heard that some of the
various C modes work well.

I personally use gvim. If vi is not your cup-of-tea, so be it, but the
syntax hilighting that it has for php is excelent. It does get a little
confused sometimes tho, and forget what is html and what is php (i jump
between the two a log), but other than that, I have no complaints.

cheers,

damon

--
Damon Muller (dm-sig6@empire.net.au) /  It's not a sense of humor.
* Criminologist                     /  It's a sense of irony

- Running Debian GNU/Linux: Doing my bit for World Domination (tm) -