Re: where are wmakers config files?

Andrew Weiss (Andrew.Weiss@boxx.net) wrote:

> I believe that file is dynamic sort of like mtab vs fstab.  Just go and use
> WPrefs.  Then don't forget to restart the windowmanager.  If you don't have
> Wprefs you're going to need it. Most of the Windowmaker files are in
> /usr/share/Windowmaker, so look in there if you need to edit configs.

Hmm.. WPrefs doesn't do what I need. Here's the deal: when ever I log in
(gdm + Gnome-Session) wmaker loads gmc (I can clearly see it in
~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMState) and I cannot get it to stop. I also would
like to rename the workspaces and have the name "stick". I cannot choose
save session in wmaker as when I log in I end up with two panels, two
gmcs...

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Ron