Re: kermit

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 12:34:50PM -0400, DESBIENS DOMINIQUE wrote:
> I use the potato version of debian. I want to use kermit. There is
> supposed to be a ckermit package but it isn't there. I have looked in
> Packages and I haven't found any other package providing kermit. I use
> seyon but it doesn't provide kermit.

I have ckermit on my machine.  If you can't 'apt-get install' it, you
could try putting unstable rather than frozen in your sources.list,
doing an 'apt-get update' followed by an 'apt-get install ckermit'.
Then you should be able to change your sources.list back and run
'apt-get update' again.

(Or you could just download it from http://www.debian.org/Packages/)

Good luck,
Chris

--
pick, pack, pock, puck: like drops of water in a fountain falling
softly in the brimming bowl.