Re: How to find DMA, IRQ etc.? Was: OPTi sound card support

On Thu, Apr 27, 2000 at 02:55:32PM +0200, Kent Nyberg wrote (inter alia):

> Just set the right dma and irq stuff, and it will work.

Does anyone know how to find out these things without resort to MSD,
the Micro$oft Diagnostics.  My machine is pure Debian 2.1r4 and,
although I could probably borrow a copy of DOS 6.2 and put it on
a small partition, I would rather not for both legal and personal
reasons.  Apropos irq/IRQ/dma/DMA gave "nothing appropriate" in
each case.

Thanks, Doug.