debuser- Debian on Olivetti PCS 42P

Hello,
I'm trying to install debian on an old Olivetti computer. It has no network access but a quad speed cd-rom. But this this cd (Panasonic CR-562) uses a strange controllercard and therefore I can't boot of the cd. I have tried floppies but the computer only halts with the message 'Boot failed'. Since floppies seems to be the only alternative for me to get the base system on the computer so I can compile and install the correct driver for the cd I was just wondering if anybody know how to solve this. The computer only has a i486 50MHz, 200Mb harddrive, 16Mb RAM and windows 95 right now.

Best regards
Johan