urgently need libc6 >= 2.1.2

I am unable to install libc6-2.1.3-5 since there is  a problem with the
pre/postinstall scripts (according to the packet maintainer). I don't want
to wait for the next installable packet and would also take a packet with
version >= 2.1.2. I wasn't able to find one on the debian site.

Unfortunately all the new packets I have to install urgently requires
libc6 >= 2.1.2. I even can't find my libc6 version I am currently using
on the debian site (2.1.1). What's the reason to leave only the 2.0.x and
the new (not working) 2.1.3-5 version in the debian archives?

Werner