Re: apache, ssl, slink, potato and apt

On Fri, 3 Mar 2000, Mark Symonds wrote:

> So my question is, what do I do to get ssl back?
> Am I going to need to get the mod_ssl tarball?

auric{root}/usr/lib/cgi-bin#apt-cache search apache.*ssl
apache-ssl - Versatile, high-performance HTTP server with SSL support
apache-common - Support files for all Apache webservers
libapache-mod-ssl - Strong cryptography for Apache
  Him
apache - Versatile, high-performance HTTP server
apache-perl - Versatile, high-performance HTTP server with added Perl
support
libapache-mod-ssl-doc - Documentation for Apache module mod_ssl
libssl09-dev - SSL development libraries
openssl - Secure Socket Layer and related cryptographic libraries/tools.
libssl09 - SSL shared libraries

Jason