Moving selected file systems to new hard disk

I had kept a copy of a really great article posted on another mailing list
for this but now seem to have lost it.  I would like to upgrade and move
things like /home and /usr to a new scsi hard disk drive which has much more
room.  The old disk is /dev/sda and I am installing a new IBM 18 gig scsi
drive to /dev/sdb.  I would definitely like to get /home there since it
seems to grow quite quickly.  If /usr could move also, that would be cool.

--
Michael Perry
mperry@tsoft.com