apache, ssl, slink, potato and apt

Hi,

I'm trying to do something here which is probably a bit
wacko.  I'm running slink and have not upgraded to potato
due to a lack of hdd space, but need php3.0.15 and that
version is not available for slink.  In an act of senseless
desperation I went ahead and changed my sources.list
to use frozen and did apt-get update.  Then apt-get php3.
Allowed it to install the additional packages needed which
came out to be a total of 14MB.

Everything seems ok except that I previously had been
running both apache and apache-ssl for secure webmail
service.  The php3 installation removed apache-ssl and
I see no equivalent in the frozen database when doing
a search.  No apache-ssl available anymore and I've been
unable to locate a module as well.

So my question is, what do I do to get ssl back?
Am I going to need to get the mod_ssl tarball?

Thanks for your time,

--
Mark