better print output filter ?

We use a Debian 2.2 (potato) box as a print/file/web server.  For our
print services we use the LPRng package in combination with the "ifhp"
input/output filters.  We include a banner page to separate and
distinguish user print jobs.

This all works fine.  However, it would be desirable to utilize more
than the simple default banner page (boring and not sufficiently
labled).  The ifhp package comes with a "psbanner.ps" example banner
page, but not instructions on how to use it are included.

I am looking for other banner page designs with instructions on how to
use it.

|James D. Freels, P.E._i, Ph.D.|Phone:  (423)576-8645  |   | L | A |
|Oak Ridge National Laboratory |FAX:    (423)574-9172  | H | I | L |
|Research Reactors Division    |work e-m: fea@ornl.gov | F | N | P |
|P. O. Box 2008                |home fea@ispchannel.com| I | U | H |
|Oak Ridge, TN. 37831-6392     |world's best neutrons  | R | X | A |