Re: latest Debian kernel

Russell Coker wrote:

> On Thu, 02 Mar 2000, you wrote:
> >Hi!
> >I have been searching, but to no avail, to find the latest Debian kernel for
> >my Amiga 2000. Would you know of where I might be able to download this?
> >Jeanie_z@hotbot.com
>
> I am sorry but I have never used Linux on a M68K platform.  I have taken the
> liberty of CCing my message to the debian-user mailing list.  I hope that
> someone there will know the answer to your question.
>
> To the people on the list, please make sure that you CC your reply to Jeanie
> as I believe that they are not on the list.

I wonder where you've been looking?

Anyway, you could do worse than to go here:

ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/frozen/main/disks-m68k/

That's where the floppy disks and some installation instructions reside.

I may give it a go myself on my old A2000 someday, but I don't think my
hard drive controller is supported, unfortunately.  :-(