Re: ps2-mouse problem: solved

After I sent my previous message I read the Busmouse-Howto.  I did not
realize before that the ps/2 mouse would be treated as a busmouse.

After recompiling my kernel, the mouse is working now.

Johann

--
Johann Spies,Windsorlaan 19, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, South Africa
Tel/Faks 033-346-1310 Sel/Cell 082-255-2388