Re: possible to extract .cab files under linux?

On Sun, Feb 27, 2000 at 07:27:04PM -0500, addiction generated a stream of 1s and 0s:
> Hello..
>
> Rather silly question but here goes:
>
> I don't have access to Windows or DOS and I need to extract the contents
> of some .cab files. I was wondering if there is any tool I can use to do
> this, since this is a Microsoft free Debian machine.

If you want the quickest way, then boot with any MSDOS compatible floppy
with command.com and extract.exe. Use extract.exe to extract cabs onto a
floppy if possible. Or use dosemu to run extract.exe.