samba

hi,

  I have just install samba on my potato box. Is there
  an addition setup that I need to do to browse my home
  directory on the potato box?

  Here is the sample setup:

  On potato box:
    user login: usera
    passwrd   : passwda
    home dir  : /home/usera

  On NT box: I also have the same use and same password.

  Now, from the NT box, I'd like to map this home directory
  on the potato to a drive where I can read/write file.

  Anything in the /etc/samba/smb.conf file need to be modified
  to do this?  Currently, everytime I click on the workgroup
  on the NT explore, it kept asking me for a user/passwd and
  I kept getting invalid user/passwd.

  Thanks

---
tcp