Re: help with dselect

>how did you mount the cd-rom?  (what commands did you use?)
>
>here's how i do it:
>
># mount /dev/hdc /bt
>
>(where /bt is a directory i created.)
>
>i can then type ls /bt and see what's on the cd (as long as it's not a
>music cd).
>
>hth.

I don't think dselect is going to let me ls a CD is it?

Besides, everyone who has installed (recently) on a 68K Mac must have the
same CD I have, and must already know the correct path to enter.

It would be really helpful if someone would just tell me the path that
dselect is asking for?? I can go backwards from there to figure out why I
didn't get it.

David Kachel