Lilo

Hi!

I have newly installed Potato on my new IBM hardrive and have got any very strange problem with lilo.

And the problem is that the LILO prompt comes up on the on screen and the boot prompt also comes up becouse i use the prompt option but i can't typ anything it is very strange and when scroll look is down it come up alot  of *interrupted* messages as it should but i cant'stil type anything , and when the timout has readched my linux boots as usual.I have installed Linux with lilo a lto of times before and never got this problem.
Anyone  got a solution?

my lilo.conf look like this:

boot=/dev/hda
root=/dev/hda1