wrong CD!!!

Found a great looking book at the bookstore that had the added bonus of
containing a Debian CD so I wouldn't have to spend the next 10 years
downloading. Only one problem... it only has platform specific files on
it for Wintel boxes. I have a 68K Mac.
Now I assume that I can just use a handful of downloaded files along with
this CD for an install (I hope), but need to know which files to put
where to start, and if the setup will pull the files it wants off the CD.

TIA for your help.

David Kachel