Re: Netscape Communicator 4.7 dies silently.

Does it do it only when launched from the menu? Try starting from an
xterm. Also try changing "needs=X11" to "needs=text" in the menu
description, and run update-menus. Does not make much sense to me,
but it seems to work.

Todd Suess <tsuess@tsuess.evcom.net> wrote:
: Greetings all,

: Anyone else noticed that at times Communicator will just die silently while
: minimized, leaving no error messages, etc?  I usually have about 5 navigator
: windows open to various sites and check and referesh them regularly
: (I am using potato, XFree 3.3.5, and Kde 1.1.2), but sometimes I will pull up
: my window list and all occurances of Communicator will be closed with no
: errors showing.  Just curious if anyone else has seen this behaviour and if
: there is any workaround/fix for it.  I checked memory to see if that might be an
: issue and while physical memory was a little low I still had plenty of swap
: space left.

: Regards,

: Todd

: --
: Unsubscribe?  mail -s unsubscribe debian-user-request@lists.debian.org < /dev/null

--
*   For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,  *