Re: Y2K problem with slrn?

On Fri, Jan 07, 2000 at 05:25:12PM +0000, Anthony Campbell wrote
> On 07 Jan 2000, Pann McCuaig wrote:
> > There was one more pass. You can (or at least could) get it from the
> > same place.
> >
> > $ dpkg -l | grep slrn
> > ii  slrn            0.9.5.3-6      threaded news reader (fast for slow links)
> >

> That's the one I have, which no longer works.

What problems are you seeing?  There also seems to be a problem with nntpd
as supplied in the `nntp' package: the second and subsequent times you run
slrn after Y2K, every newsgroup shows up as new.

John P.
--
huiac@camtech.net.au
john@huiac.apana.org.au