limiting directories in a virtual host

Hi!

	I've got many <Directory> directives in my main apache config.

	Now I've got some VirtualHosts and I want them to be able to
access what I want... that is, deny everthing and tell them what they can
acces on a per VirtualHost basis.

	I fond out that I had to make a "deny from all" for every
<Directory> directive I had on my main config, as I haven't found a global
"forget what you had before, from now on you deny everything except
what I'll tell you on this virtual domain").

	Has anybody solved this problem before? Thans for your help!

ps: please reply directly to pere@casal.upc.es as I'm not subscribed to
the list due to its high volume. Thanks.

-- p.