Re: UDMA/66

you need to compile your own driver for udma 66 check the archives for the
url, for maximum stability i suggest avoiding the dma66 controller (i have
bp6 too, but i am 100% scsi)

nate

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Guyren G Howe wrote:

guyren >I couldn't get Corel Linux to work until I switched my drive from the
guyren >UDMA/66 port to the normal one (I have a BP6 mobo and UDMA/66 drive).
guyren >
guyren >The benchmarks I've seen (eg on Thresh) show the /66 to be way faster.
guyren >
guyren >Is there any way I can get this to work?
guyren >
guyren >TIA
guyren >
guyren >