Re: Changing font size for xterm

*- On  4 Jan, Pann McCuaig wrote about "Re: Changing font size for xterm"
> On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 19:41, Brian Servis wrote:
>>
>> To get a list of all available fonts run the command xlsfonts(in the
>> xbase-clients package).
>>
>> To get an interactive selection of all available fonts runt he command
>> xfontsel(in the xcontrib package).
>
> Wow. Thanks for the pointers.
>
> Had no idea there were so many fonts on my system. Now then, where to
> read about all the parameters one gets to choose in xfontsel? A general
> overview of font selection, description and use under X?

Start with 'man X'.  Primarily in the FONT NAMES section.  Also look in
the OPTIONS, RESOURCES, EXAMPLES and SEE ALSO sections.

Brian Servis
Mechanical Engineering              |  Never criticize anybody until you
Purdue University                   |  have walked a mile in their shoes,
servis@purdue.edu                   |  because by that time you will be a
http://www.ecn.purdue.edu/~servis   |  mile away and have their shoes.