Re: Changing font size for xterm

On Tue, Jan 04, 2000 at 19:41, Brian Servis wrote:

> To get a list of all available fonts run the command xlsfonts(in the
> xbase-clients package).
>
> To get an interactive selection of all available fonts runt he command
> xfontsel(in the xcontrib package).

Wow. Thanks for the pointers.

Had no idea there were so many fonts on my system. Now then, where to
read about all the parameters one gets to choose in xfontsel? A general
overview of font selection, description and use under X?

Cheers,
 Pann
--
geek by nature, Linux by choice                     L I N U X       .~.
                                                    The Choice      /V\