virtual domains under exim

Hi!

	I'd like to setup a virtual domain with exim. So far I've managed
to make it able to accept emails for the virtual domain, but it now sends
the emails to the local users. I'll give an example:

	The machine is named machine.org and has tons of local users that
receive email to user@machine.org.

	So far I've managed to make exim accept emails for virtual.org.
Exim now sends these emails to user@machine.org (without rewriting
headers, it just puts them in the /var/spool/mail/$USER).

	I've done this with the local_domains seting.

	Now I want to make exim send all the mail for virtual.org to
specific_user@machine.org. A nice plus will be to have an independent
aliases file for this domain.

	Is there an easy way to do this? Can anybody who has done it
before please send me his exim.conf file and any other appropiate files?

	Thank you very much!

ps: Please reply to pere@casal.upc.es directly, as I'm not subscribed to
the list due to its high volume. Thanks.

-- p.