Re: multi-processor kernel

im approaching 5 months runtime with 2.0.36 SMP.  at least cpu 1 is always
loaded with seti@home, the other does some of the rest, running a asus
p2b-d i *think* (never actually seen the board) with 2 p2 233s, 128MB ram
and 2x4GB ultra 2 scsi drives on an adaptec 2940UW running in software
raid0.

i have never had a system more stable then this!

nate