Re: Running X on a Diamond Stealth II S220

In a message dated 1/4/00 3:58:38 PM Central Standard Time, MallarJ2@aol.com
writes:

> * Is this card supported by XFree yet, and just not listed?

Well, I hate to answer my own question, but I think I found the answer to it
anyway.  I guess XFree86 just hasn't updated their website - in like - ages.

So, my next question is this.  I now know the latest version of XFree86
supports this above card, but there's no .deb for them.  So, is there a way
to install it over my existing X installation?  Or should I just remove all
my .debs and install the new X server with the .tgz files instead?