Re: problems w/Recent Upgrade to October GNOME

* "John" == John Foster <jfoster@augustmail.com> wrote:

John> The problem seems to be this one file, which apparently should
John> be in mc-common (which it is not) and not in either of the other
John> packages.

No, it should only be in the gmc package, as the convert-metadata.db
script is also only in this package, and it is its manpage that you
have problems with.

What confuses me is that debian/rules copies the manpage to the gmc
buildtree only. So I have no idea how you managed to get it into the
mc package :-)

As a quick fix, --force-overwrite when installing will do it.

Ciao,
        Martin