SMC EzCard 10/100

Anyone had any luck getting the SMC EzCard 10/100 to work under potato?

I have two of them here (one's still new in the box) that I'd like to
use for various things, but my initial attempts at getting it running
under slink were poor.  That's why one of them is still in the box! :)
The actual model number of the card is the SMC 1211TX.

I've got a ton of things going on right now, but if someone says they
have it up and working, it would be a nudge in the right direction
for me to take the time to set them up and get them in the boxes
that need them.

My original reason for going with them is that Donald Becker's SMC
drivers for the EtherEZ and other 10BaseT cards are just wonderful.
I made the poor assumption that the drivers for newer SMC cards
would be as nice, but it appears that these cards are made by
whoever bought out SMC, and they're not as easy to write drivers
for as the old SMC stuff.

In particular, when trying to get the card running on a 2.0.38
kernel, they continually had interrupt problems (it's a PCI card)
and they wouldn't autonegotiate to 10BaseT speeds correctly.

--
Nate Duehr <nate@natetech.com>