Re: looking for a mail client

	I'm certainly no expert on using mutt, but it does have mail
filtering capabilities. See "folder-hook" for more info.

	As far as creating subdirectories, etc., mutt will store mail
pretty much anywhere you want it to. So, under your ~/Mail directory,
you could create a "debian" directory, and then have debian-user,
debian-mentor, etc. as mail files.  AFAIK, you can't have something
like a mail file "debian" with subdirectories on it.  Though, the
difference should hardly be an issue.

	In my few days of using it, I have found that mutt definetely
"sucks less" than many other mail clients.
--

Eric G. Miller