Re: /sbin and /usr/sbin be in a normal user's path ?! What about Sudo ?

On Wed, Dec 29, 1999 at 09:58:29AM +0800, Olivier Lemaire wrote:
> Greetings :)
Hi

> I saw in the DWN :
> "Should /sbin and /usr/sbin be in a normal user's path so they can
> easily run traceroute [...]
>
> [..] Why don't we make a
> sudo package included in the base install ?

It may be my fault but I don't see what sudo has to do with this
issue. Could you please explain?

--
Weasel                            http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~ppalfrad/
PGP/GPG encrypted messages prefered. See my site or finger -l ppalfrad