Re: Which window manager do you recommend?

> hi guys,
>
> As of right now, I am currenlty running fvwm, and I want to know if I
> should stick with this window manager or install a different. And if
> so, what do you guys recommend? Keep in mind that I am running Debian
> on a slow computer, so speed is big plus. But a manager that provides
> nice looking feature is nice too :).

I like to use WindowMaker in those situations.

> Also, i want to install KDE desktop manager....Can u guys tell if this
> package is on the official released binary CDs (SLINK) or do I have to
> download it from the web?

KDE isn't distributed on the slink binary CDs - you'll need to get them
off the web.  http://kde.tdyc.com has all the info you need.

Phil Brutsche					pbrutsch@creighton.edu

universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein