Which window manager do you recommend?

hi guys,

As of right now, I am currenlty running fvwm, and I want to know if I should
stick with this window manager or install a different. And if so, what do
you guys recommend? Keep in mind that I am running Debian on a slow
computer, so speed is big plus. But a manager that provides nice looking
feature is nice too :).

Also, i want to install KDE desktop manager....Can u guys tell if this
package is on the official released binary CDs (SLINK) or do I have to
download it from the web?

Thanks all,
Tam

PS-thank you, Kent West and Micheal Stenner for helping me with my last
problem.