Re: X, middle mouse,Artec, do see output in /dev/mouse

Joost> But I've already tried all possible X mice. And everything
Joost> works with the Microsoft setting, except for the middle
Joost> button. Strange thing is that I've now got two such mice,
Joost> bought at different times, and from different suppliers.

FWIW (and OT :-) the middle button on an Artec doesn't work in Windoze
NT either.

It's just a strange mouse.  I'd buy a Logitech Mouseman instead.

--
Ian Zimmerman
Lightbinders, Inc.